- 23-Mar-2017 to 24-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Livonia, MI, USA
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Full benefit package included.
Join our Human Resources Team!
Special Tree Rehabilitation System is a consecutive Detroit Free Press Top Workplace in Michigan; we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Employment Specialist.
The Employment Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, including the use of social media, and filling high volume healthcare roles with speed and assist with new hire on-boarding, training and other human resources initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Prior healthcare experience; preferred
- PHR; preferred
- 3 or more years of HR experience including recruitment with LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media sites
- Ability to perform data analysis and make recommendations on workforce planning
- Experience with relevant HR tools preferred (ADP and ApplicantPool)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Special Tree Rehabilitation System. Founded in 1974, Special Tree is one of the Midwest's premier neurorehabilitation providers for adults and children with brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, and other disabilities. With more than 600 staff at nearly 30 Michigan locations, Special Tree offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation and care and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities CARF), and recognized by the Michigan Quality Council.
Our whole person approach to rehabilitation encompasses one's body, mind, heart, and spirit. We call it the Science of Caring, and it is at the center of everything we do.