- 20-Apr-2017 to 19-May-2017 (EST)
- Day Treatment Services
- Midalnd, MI, USA
Do you enjoy caring for clients and improving their quality of life? A position at Special Tree's Day Treatment Services may be the opportunity you are looking for.
The Day Treatment Services Team Member provides clients who attend Day Treatment Services with group and individualized rehabilitation, recreation, education, work and community–based activities to allow clients to attain the highest quality of life, community inclusion, and independence possible given the nature of their injury.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2+ years of college and/or two years of rehabilitation or similar experience.
- Shift: Days (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (10:00 AM -2:00 PM)
(Tuesday 1:00 PM-6:00 PM) (Friday 12:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Must be flexible for additional evening and weekend schedule.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Valid drivers license and must meet company established criteria regarding driving record.
- Possess great communication and documentation skills.
- Must be able to show a level of compassion and patience to our clients.
Special Tree Rehabilitation System. Founded in 1974, Special Tree is one of the Midwest's premier neurorehabilitation providers for adults and children with brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, and other disabilities. With more than 500 staff at nearly 30 Michigan locations, Special Tree offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation and care and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities CARF and recognized by the Michigan Quality Council.
Services include inpatient treatment with specialized 24-hour nursing and respiratory care, residential services, supported living apartments, comprehensive outpatient services, home and community rehabilitation and a wide range of children's programs. Our whole person approach to rehabilitation encompasses one's body, mind, heart, and spirit. We call it the Science of Caring, and it is at the center of everything we do.