- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Home Care
- Midland, MI, USA
Special Tree Rehabilitation System. Founded in 1974, Special Tree is one of the Midwest's premier neurorehabilitation providers for adults and children with brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, and other disabilities. With more than 500 staff at nearly 30 Michigan locations, Special Tree offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation and care and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities CARF), the Joint Commission, and recognized by the Michigan Quality Council.
General Summary: The Home Health RSTs ensure that clients of Special Tree's Home Health Care receive excellent rehabilitation support at home that will allow them to attain the highest levels of independence, self-esteem, and community inclusion possible, given the nature of their injury. They will be supporting clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands. They are also responsible for assisting clients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming, etc.
Shift: (12 hour midnight)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum 6 months home health care experience.
- Certified Home Health Aide, preferred.
- Must have an unrestricted Michigan driver's license as well as valid auto insurance.
- Must have reliable transportation (use of own vehicle is required).