- 27-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Home & Community
- Romulus, MI, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package included.
Looking for a great Career Opportunity?
Join our Team!
The Day Treatment Services Team Member provides clients who attend Day Treatment Services with group and individualized rehabilitation, recreation, education, work and community–based activities to allow clients to attain the highest quality of life, community inclusion, and independence possible given the nature of their injury.
Full time: must be available to work Monday - Friday both day & afternoon shifts (8:30am-4:30pm & 1:00pm-9:00pm) (Saturdays required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Two or more years of college and/or two years of rehabilitation or similar experience.
- Job Coaching or vocational experience preferred.
- Experience with planning and/or implementing individual and/or group sessions with clients with disabilities.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Valid Michigan driver's license and must meet company established criteria regarding driving record.
Special Tree Rehabilitation System. Founded in 1974, Special Tree is one of the Midwest's premier neurorehabilitation providers for adults and children with brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, and other disabilities. With more than 500 staff at nearly 30 Michigan locations, Special Tree offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation and care and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities CARF), the Joint Commission, and recognized by the Michigan Quality Council.
Services include inpatient treatment with specialized 24-hour nursing and respiratory care, residential services, supported living apartments, comprehensive outpatient services, home and community rehabilitation and a wide range of children's programs. Our whole person approach to rehabilitation encompasses one's body, mind, heart, and spirit. We call it the Science of Caring, and it is at the center of everything we do.