- 17-Mar-2017 to 02-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Home & Community
- Romulus, MI, USA
- Commensurate of experience
LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The LPN, as a member of the interdisciplinary care team ensures that clients are provided treatment, medication, diet, rehabilitative care, activities of daily living, protective service, and self-care training under optimum comfort and care conditions.
The Nurse provide guidance and direct delivery of clinical nursing care to Home Health Care clients by utilizing appropriate and required nursing interventions in response to the direction of a physician. In addition, the Home Health Care Nurse provides guidance and direction to the team in order to assure that each client maintains a proper level of physical health.
- Two years nursing experience preferred.
- Current State of Michigan license as a practical (LPN) or registered nurse (RN).
- Specialized training or experience in rehabilitation of persons with acquired brain and spinal cord injury.
- Provides one to one direct supervision and support to clients in their homes and, or other treatment settings.
- Participates in all pre-admission assessments of potential residential clients.
- May write or assist with treatment plans, progress reports, doctor's letters, and completes performance (outcomes, quality improvement) measurement data forms in a quality and timely manner
- Provides on-call support to assigned residential centers regarding emergent medical needs of clients.
- Provides triage and guidance to staff in handling any changes in the medical status of clients.
- Periodically reviews a sampling of Charts and Medical Records to assure that all documentation is properly maintained